Innocent People Don't Belong in Jail
I will retain, hire and train the most competent lawyers and staff to insure Equal Justice.
Non-Violent Juveniles and Young Adults Deserve a Second Chance
Jail should be the last alternative; rehabilitation is cost effective and protects our society better than incarceration. The judiciary, prosecutors, and defense attorneys can and should work together to do the right thing. I understand there is a time to fight to insure everyone's rights are protected, and we will be ready for those fights. Students as Judges and Prosecutors will help to foster cooperation instead of constant feuds.
My 38 years of Interactions with Judges, Prosecutors and Local Police give me credibility to handle this job.
My 61 years of life experiences, good and bad, give me insight to the challenges of being State Attorney.
- Innocent People Don't Belong in Jail
- Non-Violent Juveniles and Young Adults Deserve a Second Chance
- Better Treatment for the Mentally Ill and Drug Addicted Defendants Who Want Help
- Concentrating on Reducing Gun Violence
- Fighting Public corruption and Jail Those Who Abuse Public Trust
- Nobody Goes to Jail for Marijuana, but Drug Dealers Who Peddle the Heroin and Fentanyl that are Killing our Kids,
"JIM LEWIS WILL PUT YOUR ASS IN JAIL"